Tulp Group is a lending platform with a multi-lender, multi-servicer and multi-product strategy. We are innovative, work on a IT driven platform and we are a (mortgage) lender with a personal client approach.
Tulp Group operates in multiple markets, Residential Owner-occupied mortgages, Buy-to-let mortgages and has the intention to expand to Leasing and Consumer Credit
Customization to your wishes
The lender platform of Tulp Group can support and/or completely take over management of (existing) loan portfolio’s
• Supported by the broad experience of the team, a multi-servicer management strategy is in place that can be expanded
• In-house knowledge of portfolio management in mortgages, consumer credit and non-performing loans
• Duty of care and KIFID monitoring is included in the Mortgage Control Framework of Tulp Group, performed by Fortrum
• First line compliance and automated audit on underwriting with digital check lists, an unique system in the Dutch mortgage industry
Tulp Hypotheken acts as the master servicer for Tulpenhuis [x] B.V.
- All loans are monitored in the Stater system from application onwards
- Tulpenhuis [x] B.V. is the actual lender of record
- Tulp Hypotheken arranged a sub-servicer agreement with Stater for primary servicing
- Tulp Hypotheken arranged a sub-servicer agreement with Hypocasso for special servicing with strict oversight by Tulp
- Tulp’s underwriting process is supported by Stater’s “rules based” credit underwriting system
- Stater is the largest third party mortgage servicer in the Netherlands, servicing 1.3 million loans, total volume of €300 billion and>1,400 FTE. Stater holds a market share of appr. 37%
- Proven track record, ratings for servicing; Fitch rating (RPS1-), ISAE 3402, ISO 22301 and ISO 27001 certified
- Stater acts as the (primary) servicer for appr. 40 Dutch lenders and for many Dutch RMBS transactions
- Stater’s shareholders are Infosys (75%) and ABN AMRO (25%)
- Mender (100% Stater) has a proven track record: Rated RSS2 by Fitch and performs servicing for over 15 mortgage labels
- The HypoCasso process is rigorous, and highly business-rule driven
- Fully automated activities (e.g. reporting of special situations to NHG)
- HypoCasso is fully embedded in the Stater domain and uses all Stater IT infrastructure and Security, it also has an identical RiskFramework
Master servicing De Nederlandse
- De Nederlandse acts as the master servicer for DNL1 B.V., all loans are monitored in the BCM Global system from application onwards.
- DNL1 B.V. is the actual lender of record.
- De Nederlandse arranged a delegated sub-servicer agreement with BCM Global for primary and special servicing with oversight by De Nederlandse.